[Dailydrool] Today's calendar pic

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Fri May 28 13:24:51 PDT 2010

Today's calendar picture, May 28, is of my boys Otter and Radar.  Radar
is THREE years old today!!!!!  I told him last night it was the last
time he could use the "baby" excuse because tomorrow he'd be a BIG BOY.
He even got to sleep up in the big bed with his Mommy for a little while
last night for some last minute "baby cuddling."
He's had a pretty full day today, lounging in the sun, three new toys,
lots of snacks and a McDonald's cheeseburger to round it out.
We have noticed that he is calming down a bit, growing up I guess.
Sometimes I wish he wouldn't, but I know they all have to.
Hope everyone has a safe and relaxing weekend,
Cheryl
Otter, Radar and Mollie the Bloodhound