[Dailydrool] Bud update

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 14:18:43 PDT 2010

Hello all,
Thank you to everyone for the kindness that has been offered so far as I work to find the path in my life. Some big decisions will happen in the next couple of weeks. Sadly, no matter what most of crew still needs to be rehomed and it will be cutting my heart out piece by piece.

On a better note, Bud has been better the last few days. We are waiting for most of the lab results still but he does have a UTI so we started antibiotics right away for that. With luck nothing else will pop up. He does have a nasty lump on his chest that needs to come off soon. We will just for local anesthetic for that. Of course the vet is recommending another echo for his 5/6 murmur but I just don't see that happening now. Maybe when we get settled somewhere for a while.

Drool to all who need it!

Synthia, still rubbing bellies while I can
Bud (told ya I'm not crazy), Zuma, Kahuna (CA here I come!), Peaches, Pearl, Ernest, Elliot, Dickens
And Ace da Newf until tomorrow...sob