[Dailydrool] Milo the Kitty

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Fri May 28 15:59:12 PDT 2010

Please let me sneak this drool request in for the last remaining kitty brother to Dice and Dove' . Milo is in need of drool, he is a senior gentleman kitty that is having some senior issues... Milo is about 17 yrs old and has been on an up and down rollercoaster ride with his health the last 4-5 months. I tried to talk to God by myself for him but God said to me " what's the matter with you woman, have you lost your mind?"  " Milo the kitty needs drool".  So if that is what God has told me I am here to ask for some very special don't die I need you with me longer drool..... Please.

Kind regards & health to all,
Judy