[Dailydrool] Milo the Kitty

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 28 20:00:08 PDT 2010

Dis be Patty Da Krazy Kat, me is da boss ob EBERBODY here, eben do me no
have no front claws an me only weigh 7 pounds.  Sister Gracie da big fat
loud Bassie doggie be FRAID ob mememe!!!  Me is BOSS OB DIS HOUSE and me
speak fer eberbody when me says, Milo, me make dem doggies drool lots fer
you, or me ATTACK DEM like me does da boy kitties at dis house!!!   ME DA
BOSS!!!   We send lots ob drool an eben some kitty slobber.  My Bubba kitty
brudder he slobbers when Mama rub him head an neck.  Dis all frum PATTY DA
QUEEN!!!

Okay, Mama taking over here from the Queen.  We dearly love our Patty, but
she is definitely a Krazy Kat with delusions of conquest.  Milo, the Girls
-- Gracie, Holly and Anna (and yes, Gracie is afraid of Patty and also the
other kitties) and the kitties send lots of love and droolies, we hope you
get to feeling better now that summer is here.  Years ago I got a kitten,
Dinah, from the Humane Society and she lived to be 23 years old.  For about
the last 5 years of her life, each winter we thought we were going to lose
her, and each winter she made it through and proved us wrong.  Hot weather
suited that girl.  You just never know what will happen.  All doggie and
kitty paws crossed here for Milo, and for any other doggies or kitties in
need.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

  _____