[Dailydrool] Tinkerbell needs drool

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Fri May 28 17:13:13 PDT 2010

Last year you may remember Tinkerbell had one eye swell up about four times
bigger than her other eye. We treated her for glaucoma as her pressure in
her eye was something like 40 and it is suppose to be 15 ( I am going off
memory here and with a slight bit of dementia going on in my head this may
be way off ) Then we treated her with antibiotics and finally her eye
returned to normal not really ever finding out what really was the cause.
Well tonight her eye has swollen up again, it is huge!! She is off to the Dr
first thing in the morning. Send some drool poor Tinkerbells way she needs
it!!
Chris Bly
Western Missouri Basset Rescue