[Dailydrool] Laughing and Crying

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 17:12:04 PDT 2010

I may be crying with the slaves but I am laughing, laughing with joy at an 18 year old life well lived.  To possibly think that my almost 16 year old Charles could have 2 more happy years with us!

We will celebrate mightily tomorrow - dancing with joy at a wonderful life lived and raising a glass in Irish Wake toast to the slaves left behind.

The Circle of Life goes on.  Buppy Bruno will look up tomorrow to another bright star in the sky as the Rainbow Bridge welcomes Justin.

Healing Drool and Safe Journey, to our Friend in Drool.

http://resku.homestead.com/

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and  RESKU!