[Dailydrool] PW Justin to the Bridge...and furmination

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sat May 29 17:38:50 PDT 2010

 I am both laughing and crying after reading the Drool tonight.

First, Nancy I got such a kick out of Frank the Tank next to one of the piles of his "furminated" fur.  I just did Daisy and Dozer last evening on the deck and the amount of hair which came off Daisy was even more than Frank!  She's our biggest shedder, not sure if it is the texture of her coat or what.  She has very smooth side and belly fur but the fur on her back and neck is thick, coarse and a bit curly.  This seems to be what sheds so badly.  Dozer's coat is short but very coarse as well.  Both of them adore being done...heck, what's not like?  You get a scratch and a massage at the same time!  Nancy, I chuckled at Frank's "elbow" wrinkles.  He is such a smooshy hound...just adorable.  I'm sure he milks that "look" for all it's worth.  BTW, Rita, is not the only hound who loves to empty an unattended laundry basket.  Dozer likes nothing better than to upend a freshly washed, dried and folded basket of things, and arrange them just so for the perfect nap nest, and any resultant dog hair on them be damned, LOL.

On a sad not, I'm sure PW Justin's last correspondence with his vets and techs had each and every one of them in tears.  What a grand life you gave him...everyone here feels your pain.

Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ 4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley