[Dailydrool] Daisy and Thelma's calendar day...

Jeff & Kathy jkdjf at tds.net
Sat May 29 19:05:06 PDT 2010

This is Kathy with Daisy Mae and Thelma Lou checking in.Tomorrow is Daisy's 5th birthday and I can only hope that she would have a long life like PW Justin.  So sorry for the sudden loss.  I don't think it is ever easy to say goodbye.  Our first basset had lymphoma and died at 8 years old.  I cried everyday from the day that she was diagnosed and for months after she was gone.But no more than two weeks after we buried her we got Daisy Mae and she has been a pure joy.  Such a sweet dog. Then along came Thelma Lou and she is just as sweet.  They are so funny together and each is jealous of the other but they don't fight. If you rub one the other will be right there bumping your hand to rub them. If you sit down both will try to get on your lap. Usually Thelma is the one to win out because Daisy just gives up and goes somewhere and whines. Anyway I just want to wish a Happy Birthday to our sweetheart Daisy Mae..  and I hope she has many more to come.   Kathy With Daisy and Thelma of VA