[Dailydrool] Emma The Delicate Diva's big day

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Sat May 29 19:22:07 PDT 2010

 Dis be me, the Diva.  Me went on a walk wif me new boyfriewends Jack and Yowzaa.  Me and Jack chased a squirrley up a twee.  We had a good time.  My brudder Bailey came along to meet de new men in me life.  He approved ob dem, he say dey be nice, perfect for me!!!!  Dey not like De Brudder Elwood, Bailey say dat a good fing!!!   We see dem again soon.  Kisses and hugs to me new lubs!!!  Emma The Delicate Diva