[Dailydrool] Voting Starts Monday!

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Sun May 30 12:58:23 PDT 2010

Starting on Monday, May 31st, we are voting for Western Missouri
Basset  Rescue of (state) MO on Petfinder Shelter Challenge, trying to win
a much needed $1000 for a small rescue.
Go to:
 http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3&link=
If you have any problems voting, email me and I will try to help. After you vote once, it
should come up every day until we change the rescue name next Monday.

Western Missouri's  week's voting hasn't even started yet, and they have made it into
 the top 10 in MO. But to get the most votes in a week, we need A LOT of votes.
Droolers aren't going to be enough, so everyone get some friends and relatives to vote, please.
It is that snowball effect we are going for--if 3000 Droolers each get 3 friends to vote with them,
that is 12,000 votes. If we each get 5 friends, it is 18,000!   We need lots and lots of
votes to have a shot at this, so start recruiting.

This is free, easy, and could mean a lot to a rescued basset somewhere!  Thank you.

Marilyn Briggs