[Dailydrool] Out of Africa Hounds Big Move

Karen bassett8 at gmail.com
Sun May 30 13:20:23 PDT 2010

Dear Drool Family,

Momslave here, I have arrived in Wilderness in the Western Cape safely
after a 14 hour drive and the furniture arrived today!  So I am living
in a box filled space with the furniture in the rooms it needs to be
in.  The hounds are still in Johannesburg at their luxury
accomodation, thankfully.  They are all well, spoke to the Kennel
Manager, Scott, today and they are very happy and comfortable.  They
join me late on Tuesday afternoon the 1st of June and I can't wait, I
have missed then so very much.  There is a ton to do here and I just
wanted to let all my fellow droolers know that I am here safely and
its absolute chaos for a while anyway LOL.

Much Love and Drool to all in need especially my good friends
Johnathan and William with Jade, Jasmin and Justin and Lilly ATB who I
know are heartsore,  you were all in my thoughts yesterday as I
travelled down here.

Karen with Coco, Piper & Whisky