[Dailydrool] Please welcome Sophee Maree's new Family!

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sun May 30 16:17:09 PDT 2010

Official Announcement!  Stomp, Stomp, Stomp in celebration!

Please Welcome and Congratulate Brad, Lennard, PJ and Potter kitty
who are not only terrific but are Sophee Maree's new family as of
yesterday!  Oh and  they are now Drool Family members as well.  Of
course they were informed that I am now Auntee Karen.

This is the family that I always hoped my little Diva/Babes would have.
Congratulation!

In all the excitement yesterday (we rescued and transported a gorgeous hound as well)  I forgot to tell them two things.  Sophee Maree loves her belly rubs first thing in the morning as you sing Good Morning to hear.   Because of Dawn of the West I started singing to my houndy kidz every night too.  So Brad and Lennard get your singing voices harmonized as you know that a Princess and a Diva/BABES demand their slaves to sing.

I did miss my little snuggle bug last night. Having 3 hounds on the bed is going to take some getting use to.  I better enjoy it because I am sure I will probably have 4 or 5 sharing with me sooner than I expect it.

Welcome and Congrats!  The gang sends slurpy, drooly, snooter smooches.  Give the girls a belly rub an smooch from us.  Tell Sophee Maree that Auntee Karen loves her.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang