[Dailydrool] Pig ears and other body parts

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Mon May 31 06:14:43 PDT 2010

Always thought those things looked disgusting and have never fed ears,
snouts, feet, hooves etc. What I have been using for the past 8 months is  duck
jerky and it is doggy crack to my gang. It is in the shape of pretzel rods
and I just break off small pieces for them. I can even get them in during a
yard  barking frenzy by yelling "duck" out the back door. ( I hope the
neighbors think  that is the word I am using!) They can't get in the house fast
enough and Jordan  will get right in her crate. It is a little pricey but
made in the US and like I  said, can be broken down into small pieces. The
brand name is Plato's and they  also have chicken and venison.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan who are not looking forward to a
steamy hot Memorial Day.