[Dailydrool] To Da MEN AN WOMEN out dere on MEMORIAL DAY

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon May 31 05:25:21 PDT 2010

We, Nigel, Llewis, Conley an Cooper takin a moment
Thinkin alla youse brave an outstandin peepels,
Mens an Womens,
Whut gone from home months atta time
Riskin you lifes to keep we warm and safe:
To be sure we gots treets and food an blankies and a roof
To be sure we gots da rite to bark at peepels we no agree wif
To be sure we kind read (if we could) whutebber we wants
To be abel to walker da streets wiffout bein arrested for no reeson
To be able to wear whut we wants
To be able to go to obedeiences school
To be able to pik up a fone an call da po-lices for help
To sleep through da night wifout been afrait

While youse in tents an holes inna groun an in places no safe a tall.
While youse sleepless an tired an muddy and dirty an
Got no shower no hot food no Law& Order SVU in da evenin
While you gots hebby packs to carry
An while you gun you bess fren
An while you missin you Moms and wifes an kids and eben dogs an cats
An we wantchu to nose

*We salute you. You be in our hearts ever day.*
*You be droolt for 24/7*

We say FANK YOU an WE LUVS YOU an you families who livin wiffout you for now
Becuz you be da bravest peepels we nose.
You come home safe now.
You teke Care
We fink you all THE GREATEST.

Luv an Honor to you an Yours
Nigel, Llewis, Conley, Cooper
Mom & DadPerson
Warf, Walker, Quiller, Mitchell & Zelda ATB

You walker Tall. You earnt it.