[Dailydrool] Happy Memorial Day...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Mon May 31 04:55:32 PDT 2010

 ...to my Drool family.  It's a bright sunny day here in my corner of NJ and promises to remain that way.  The houndage has been walked, breakfasted, supervised our breakfast and settled in to recuperate from all this strenuous activity by taking a morning nap, LOL.  Later Daisy and Delilah will accompany us to Camp Arfur to see the Howering Hounds and some other friends. Auntie Beth and Uncle Bill has invited us to join them at their annual Memorial Day picnic.  Daisy is very much anticipating a visit with her boyfurend, although she suspects she is not his "only" one...

Snooters to all the furbabies out there, wherever you are and safe holiday travels to all.  A special thank you to Ginny's Colonel and Colt and Ruger's dadslave for your dedicated service to our country.

Healing drool to all who need it, and heart healing drool to those whose furbabies have traveled to the Bridge recently.  A special hug to PW Justin's slaves, Jonathan and William.

Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ 4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley