[Dailydrool] We weeken storee

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Mon May 31 08:57:32 PDT 2010

Me no happy! Da Momma herz be gone awl day Sadderdey and Sundey.  But dis be werser
cuz herz take Sophee Maree dat wittle pipsqueek!  (Nelly Belle be nice)  Otay Momma!  Her
still wittle and herz awlay tried to steel me place nex to Me
Momma!  Yes it be day truff.

Herz wuz gone a nickzillion mount ob time!  Supper time, no Momma.  Me tummy empty, da bowl
empty, der nuffin!  Da foo room seel off frum we.  Den da beddy time come...nuffin!  No Momma still.
What gunna happen to me?  Me wuz wastin way.  Why soon der wuz gonna be nuffin left is me EMPPY
tummy swishin round.  Dis were BAD, BAD, BAD!  Finally herz come draggin in.  Why her look like
da stuff da come outta da backen ob a cow.   Da Gang run to meet herz but what dis smells.  Der a Sophee
Maree but who dem udders?  Hmmmmmm.

Den guess wat da slabe and we 2 legger sisier do?  Dey not ownwee put web-hin dat gate!   I tell you
what  dese slabes needing ob new trainin classes.  Den it heppin!  Dey bring in dis big ole handsome
houndy.  WooooWeeee dis guy be sumptin else!  Why him feet HUGE.  Dis boy be a munster truck
basset.  Him mostly black with liddle white an liddle brown.  Him da tawl, dark and handsum STUD!
Brudder Elwood wud be wall flower compawed wit dis hunk ob a hunk.  Momma let me and Isabelle out.
Ohhhh dat compawtishun on fur dis guy.  We put on we happy face, shake we tail fedders and tushies.
Him a shy boy round we but him juss not onnwee a hunk but him not a braggin blowhawd hunk.  Why
we not eben thinkin bout Sophee Maree cuz we gotta Hunk in we house.  Why awl da gurls excited bout
dis one, eben da long legged Ruby Doo could no resist him.  We finally went to beddy at o'dark thurty
in da mornin.  Corse we got fed but Izzy and me too excited to eat.  We wanna be by dis handsum houndy
an dat awl we thinkin bout.

Den on Sunday Momma finally drag hers lawd booty outta da bed.  We gurls run to da kitshun and guess
wat?  We no dreamin!  We hunk rite der befur we eyes.  WoooHoooo dis a great day!  Den affer liddle bit
Momma put we back behinder gate.  Me hunk on udder side.  Me woofin, den awl we gurls woofin.  We
wannabee wit we man!  But no...Momma sez Quiet an put da leesh on Me Man an outta door dem go.
Momma gone nudder nickzillion hours, but no as long as yesserday.

Herz come back but where Me Hunk?  No Hunk!  Dis a disaster!  Da lub of me life not here no more?
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa Sniff Bwaaaaaaaaaaa I sing me heartbrake song.  Da udder gurls join in da chorus and
Bazzle join in.  Me thinks Bazzle was happy him gone cuz him was leff in da dust.  Momma tell we...Dat
boy just spend da nite.  Him gonna go sumplace where dey Charlot gunna get him allergies fix up so
him can git a FurEbber Home.  Why me thinks he could hab dat here but NOOOOO...Momma sez
we hab a house full. (Momma was in lub wit him too!  Herz said him a keeper iffen she no hab so
menny now.  Momma sez him a resQ from dat man fum da Bay area.  Why iffen awl da hunks
dis gud looking down dere we gurls gonna go on a road trip !

Dis got me a thinkin.  Sophee Maree wen onna ride and herz no come back.  Momma sez her
dopted by wunnerful famly.  Me hunk go on car ride an him no come back...Me no think the
car ride be awl da wunnerful.  Maybe me just go fur walkies an avoid da car!

Dis da lass pawt ob da storee.  Me Hunk ob Hunk ob Burning Lub name.......(wait fur it).....
Elvis!

Lub an Happy Memorial Day!
Nelly Belle ob Da Dog House Gang
(still dreamin bout Elvis)