[Dailydrool] I so excited

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon May 31 11:06:54 PDT 2010

I gots meself a liddel camera!! Fits in the palm of my paw. Takes moobies.
Takes pichers. Now Ise nebber be wait wait WHUT?? Whutchu meen it not mine?
It juss Basset size! It got da liddel cord onit fit in my mouf like
dis--see?
WAIT WAIT WAIT it mine!! I nose it mine!
Awwwwww................................comeon youse guys....donit tell me it
MomPersons! She gots a camera.
See dis da liddel buddon turn it on...I push...yeah I nose my paw a liddel
big for da liddel buddon. Mebbe teef? No no bite juss WHOA! WHASSAT comin
oudda it? No No, Llewis no toch it it goin splode!
Dat fing come out pointy at we. RUN RUN RUN  it goin splode!!
Here gib it beke to MomPerson.
Hurry.
Didint nose cameras sploded.
I gone teke a nap. Rainin enyways. Oh poop Mr. Cooper sir in me crate.
Lookee how he droolt all ober it.
Whataday.
Splodin cameras an drooly crate.
Hope dat thunnershit come soon.
Heppy Memory Day. Watch out for sploding stuff.
Drool to ebberbuddy whut need it,
Nigel
Llewis, Conley an Cooper.
MomPerson. who says Nigel just made the lens come out, the camera did not
explode. She hopes the ThundershiRt comes soon, too.