[Dailydrool] Full Poop Bags

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 31 12:41:20 PDT 2010

Full poop bags have always been a problem with us, too - and after one too
many poop bag "INCIDENTS" on a walk, when Mama had to continue walking
covered in.anyway, I started looking for something to sling around my neck
to carry empties, full nasties, and also water for the girls.  Wasn't sure
what I needed, just started looking, and one day last year at Target I came
across great big cloth shoulder purses like were popular in the olden days
when I was a teenager.  Washable cotton, lined, with a full size lined
pocket across the front.  Perfect, especially the washable part.  Empty poop
bag plus at least one or two spares and some napkins and a little bottle of
hand sanitizer (for really bad incidents) in the front pocket, and as we
start filling the poop bag we put it in front with handles sticking out for
easy retrieval, big water bottle and three plastic bowls in the main
compartment, along with a spare emergency leash and whatever.  Of course it
does weigh a ton with all this junk in it, but we are prepared!!  And Mama
doesn't have to walk all over the neighborhood covered in.you get the
picture.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

  _____