[Dailydrool] big BIG real BIG wind

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon May 31 12:36:54 PDT 2010

dis bee Evil Annie, and we had a really bad storm wif reeely BIG wind,
taught we hab tornado, we got nose power fur long time and mommy goes to dat
front door and low and behold,  Big tree split right in half and falls on
dat cable and electric line.  mommy sez it wuz da only living shade tree  she
hab left and now it's gone !!!! spit right in half and hit our house  ,  hit
da front porch meez an Maggie wuz so scared, taught our house wuz going to
fall down and we hab snow balls too, mommy sez hail but dey really snow
balls.

mommy here, no storm warning , no nothing and then all hell broke loose and
 we had 75 mph winds and hail and lightening and thunder, we really thought
it  was a tornado,  worse I have ever seen and it split the tree out  front
in half,     half the tree is laying across cable  and power lines,  so now
get this,  I call the cable company on my  cell phone and I am told the
earliest   possible time  they could  get to us would be next Wednesday,  (
UNLESS )  they get more phone  calls, then they will come out earlier ! well
three hours later we have  power  but the tree is still laying across the
cables, and Maggie and Annie  were so scared that if I stopped  they would have
landed six inches up my  butt, they were glued to me,  the limbs and hail
were hitting  our  house so bad, and the wind sounded like we were in a train
station.

Marlene mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie