[Dailydrool] rebuild Puget Sound basset rescue- Fundraiser info

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 18:12:58 PDT 2010

The fundraiser to help Puget Sound basset rescue get back on their paws is up and running. Some folks have emailed me for the website, so here it is again:

http://bbostelman.server101.com/pugetsound/index.html

The link will take you to the home page and from their you can click on to see the many Thank you packages. And I mean MANY! There are 22 totally awesome pages filled with basset crap. All donated by members of the drool family. We can't add any more items and have had to turn down some additional offers- if you have things to donate please hold on to them for another fundraiser in the future.

http://bbostelman.server101.com/pugetsound/index.html

All donations go to Puget Sound basset rescue- they lost everything in a fire last month. Everytime I use something here at home- or pause to look at a piece of basset crap that has special meaning to me- I imagine losing it all. So many of you shared stuff that you had or make, so that Alexa and JP can begin rebuilding their lives and the rescue. I thank you for that! I know times are tough for everyone, but compared to losing it all- we have so much and are happy to be able to do something to help them out. Now that all the donated items are in- we still need more- MOOLAH! They can't rebuild with a bunch of basset crap- but if you donate moolah, you have a chance to be a recipient of some of this wonderful basset crap and the moolah will help Puget Sound.

Go take a look:

http://bbostelman.server101.com/pugetsound/index.html

my heart is full with gratitude to you all- Angelika