[Dailydrool] What a day...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Mon May 31 21:12:56 PDT 2010

 Had a great time at Auntie Beth and Uncle Bill's house with the gurls; Arfur and Daisy romped for a bit but he mostly had eyes for the fruit platter, LOL.  I didn't realize he was a sitter-upper until I saw him begin to demonstrate this skill while begging, er...nicely asking for a snack from his Momma.  Beth's Vito is a horn..er, playdog.  He was the first to "greet" Miss Delilah who promptly told him loudly in no uncertain terms that she would have NONE of his butt sniffing or any other such ungentlemanly behavior!  What funny creatures they are...Thanks for inviting us, Auntie Beth!  It was good to see you!

Kathie - I laughed so hard I snorted when I read "At least I hope this is what they think I am saying..." when referring to corralling your crew with "duck" jerky.  Good thing I wasn't drinking anything.  Too funny...

Debbie - I can see our Dudley leaping onto the nearest non-dog person's lap like Brudder Elwood and being just as chagrined... (not!)  Was laughing out loud at that story, also.

Nigel - You expressed our sentiments exactly when you shared how important the jobs of our soldiers are.  They deserve to be honored for what they give up to serve our country.  As warm as it was today, I'm sure it's MUCH hotter in Iraq or Afghanistan or other desert country.  I also think it was wise of you to surrender the "exploding" camera...hehehe.  Bev, here's hoping the ThundershiRt arrives before the next thunderstorm does.

Loved the pic of Miss Isabella on today's Drool calendar.  What a pretty girl she is!

Drool to all who need it...
Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ 4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley