[Dailydrool] DD addy change

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 04:04:09 PDT 2010

Some folks have had 'missing' digests. Here is a quick explanation from Melissa ( the host of our beloved Drool).
>>>I think what happened was the hosting company upgraded the servers and/or the software that handles the mailing list.
Looks like the from address is now dailydrool-request at list.dailydrool.org. Seems that the digest's now says to send to dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org as well.

I would  use the lists.dailydrool.org addresses since that is what it looks like the hosting company would like us to use.<<<

Sorry to be so short- am in a rush this morning. Nothing has changed for me- the digests are still coming- so apparently only some servers are being 'picky' about this.
Angelika- of the mod squad