[Dailydrool] Basset Buddies - Wind Spinner fundraiser - Great Christmas present!

jody grack grackjm at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 04:55:51 PDT 2010

Hello Everyone!

Basset Buddies is doing a fundraiser to raise money for the Hounds!

We are selling Wind Spinners that have Bassets in the center.  Don't know what  a wind spinner is?

Wind spinners can be hung up inside or outside, but outside they will get the wind and twirl and give a great light illusion.

Please email me for pictures and video at grackj at hotmail.com

The Wind Spinners we are selling are coded so they won't rust.

The cost of a wind spinner is $25 plus $6 shipping.  The people who make these are willing to mail the directly to you.  If you are in MN we can probably set it up for you to pick your order up at a Basset Event.

If you are interested in a wind spinner email me at grackj at hotmail.com  Please send me the following information:

Name
Address
How many wind spinngers
How you would like to pay
If you want to pick up, in MN only.

We will take check or paypal payment.  If you mail a check please send it to:

Jody Grack
7851 240th St E
Lakeville MN 55044

If you are going to use paypal please go to their website at: https://www.paypal.com/ and  mail your payment to info at bbrescue.org and put wind spinner in your message.