[Dailydrool] BoW ATB

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Nov 2 09:14:30 PDT 2010

Happy Gotcha Day Miss Poppy!  The Boys and I will raise a cookie in your
honor tonight.

The boyz and I are so sad today to hear that BoW made his journey to the
bridge.  What a horrible thing for a hound to go through.  Thanks to all
of the Guardian angels that came along to help this sweet hound. I have
to believe that there is a special place in hell for those that would do
such horrible things to innocent creatures...and a special place in
heaven for those that rescue them and never give up on them. Take heart
that he is once again young and healthy. May he live forever in the
magic of your memories.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger