[Dailydrool] Maggie Wags allergy update & SS

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Nov 2 09:38:38 PDT 2010

Oh Wow, where do I begin ?  she has 7 more allergens added to her list  of
allergies, only two food, Salmon, ( which she has been getting salmon oil in
 her food every day for the pas three years )  that has to go, good news is
 she is NOT allergic to lamb , rice , bananas, or pumpkin, but she is now
allergic to green peas and milk.  ! when she was tested at age 1  she  was
not allergic to dust mites,  but now she  IS !  allergen  level is off the
chart.  she is still allergic to beef, pork, and border  line chicken. they
added four more fungus to the list also, and her feet right  now are a mess
she keeps licking them  and as fast as I put on baby  socks faster than
lightening she rips them off.  I get the full  report  on Thursday  as she  goes
in for another allergy  shot.

Hubby went  down to Social Security to apply for benefits  today  drug my
big butt along !  OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!   I  wanted to shoot him for taking me !
 talk about the scum of the earth   , I called them  " FREAKS & Geeks ! "
so our No.  was   55  and we have been sitting for 20 minutes, this girls
calls 54  and Bill said  " we are next "  so what does she  do   ?  she
skips 55 and calls 56  I said give me that  ticket  and I am going to go up
there and Bill said  NO  I will  go, so he does and she said to him  " well I
must have called your no and  you didn't hear me , because we NEVER skip
Numbers told Bill to take  another No.  Bill comes back and tells me what she
said  and I  said  OH NO HONEY  this isnt going to fly, I grab the number 55
and go  up to the counter and I told her that I didn't know what the hell
school of  knowledge she graduated from but 55  has always come after 54 and
before  56  and that she did not call 55  and if we had to wait  for 57 I  was
going to stick 55 so far up her ass that they would never find it !   with
that, the man next to her said, " I can help you over here MS "  I  said
Thank You and I looked at Bill who had melted into the corner and I  said  HONEY
 we are next !

moral of this story is DONT make me go where I dont want to go !!!!!

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie