[Dailydrool] QUESTION ! QUESTION QUESTION

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Nov 2 10:45:27 PDT 2010

Ok here is the question,  I want to switch Maggie Wags from Salmon oil
supplement to something else,  I was thinking of Cod Liver OIl,  but  are you
ready  Isn't that what they give OLD PEOPLE in nursing homes to  make them
POOP ??????????????  I don't need more POOP !  I called Only  Natural pet
store in Colorado, the guy by the name of Adam told me that the Cod  liver oil
works differently in animals than it does in humans, when I told him I
didn't want POOP  he probably thought  " My God this women is  CRAZY ! "
Any ways he told me that Maggie should be OK with the Salmon oil even
though she is border line allergic to Salmon,  he said it is the protein in  the
salmon meal and not the oil that she would be allergic too !
So I need someone to tell me what they would do and does this guy know what
 he is talking about ?????
and will it be OK to switch to the Cod Liver Oil ????????

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie   momma dont  want no more
poop !