[Dailydrool] Buford as Flavor Flav

Lisa Lucas flyinbufie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 16:07:51 PDT 2010

Hi everyone

I don't post alot anymore, but I was wondering if Droolers on facebook would
be willing to help. Buford (dressed as flavor flav) is in a costume contest
hosted by petango.com. The dog with the most "likes" of their facebook
picture on Petango's facebook page will win. I think he's pretty darn cute

If you have a moment, would you be willing to visit the link below and vote
for him (it's a safe link). In order to "like" his picture, you will need to
"like" the Facebook page. You can click the "like" button to like Petango
above his picture, and then click "like" below his picture (like you would
with any other facebook picture) to vote.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?fbid=439839169070&set=a.432126164070.227905.78914679070

Thanks for your support! I appreciate it :)
--
--
Lisa M. Lucas
#1 Ranked Basset Hound Novice Preferred 2007  (AKC)
#1 Ranked Basset Hound Novice Jumpers Preferred 2007 (AKC)
Lucas's Living on the Edge (Hobbes)
Alkemi Austin Healey ST (Austin) SV and resident pointy eared dog :)