[Dailydrool] King George's Birthday

Kay Jordan kayjordan2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 15:56:21 PDT 2010

Just had to get on here and wish my best baby boy a very happy birthday today! He is 9. Where does the time go!? He is on todays calendar page. Yes he does sometimes wants to drive but that is one thing I haven't let him do just yet!

Sometimes he shows his age but sometimes he plays like a buppy! They celebrated with hot doggies as a after dinner snack!

He rules the house with an iron paw and has me wrapped very tightly around it! He is my heart! I love him more than I can even describe.

Happy Birthday baby boy!! Momma loves you! And I know you love me too!

Kay, King George E Grunt, Lucy, PIT Riley & Jaz     www.georgeegrunt.com