[Dailydrool] Should Bassets Go Upstairs?

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 2 15:52:33 PDT 2010

Morse has always slept downstairs until we moved into this rental, and then
because he was upset we have allowed him to come up and sleep on our bed. I love
it but the dadslave says that once we move into the new house, even if it means
that we take it in turns to sleep with him in the lounge for weeks until he is
settled, that he must sleep downstairs.  Such a shame as I love Morse sleeping
on the bed, but is the risk of Morse's back going out with  climbing the stairs
quite high? That is the reason why dadslave is not happy about it, plus he feels
that he doesnt sleep as well as Morse takes up a fair amount of the bed (!) and
he feels Morse doesnt sleep as well either, as we are constantly turning over
and he sighs every time we disturb him.

Thoughts please?

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB x