[Dailydrool] Conley, Morse & ASTT deployment alert

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Nov 3 09:35:26 PDT 2010

The Boys and I are so sorry that Mr. Wilson made his journey to the
bridge. Take heart that he is once again a young and healthy hound. May
he live forever in the magic of your memories.

LMAO! Marlene at the SS office...That poor girl will probably have
nightmares for a week. Way to Stand up for your man! LOL

Happy Birthday King George! Hope that you had a wonderful birthday with
many tasty treats.

Becky, Have you thought about making Morse a nice comfy bed on the floor
beside your bed or somewhere in the bedroom.  Storm & Wolfgang both ATB
used to sleep in my bedroom but on the floor in their own beds.  Storm
at the foot of the bed and Woldgang over on my side of the bed.
Everyone had their own bed so as not to be disturbed by the other, but
yet close enough to reach out and touch. Gives you the feeling that the
whole pack is sleeping in the same den.

Conley, Colt woofing in.  You pack your bags and come live with us,
Ruger & I will have momma fire up the BUV and we come up there and bust
you out of jail.  Momma give us all popcorn every now and then.  She all
so share apples, and nanners with us.  She make us all sorts of jerky!
Chicken jerkey, liver jerky, turkey jerky, you get the jerky picture.
Plus ice cream...our own special doggie ice cream.  And ooh yeah we get
yogurt treats every night before bed.  Momma never throw us in
jail...she drags us in from barking at the squirrels and puts us inside
the house for a time out, but never in jail.  Even after I stole a piece
of here beefie roast off of her plate, she didn't put me in jail...just
told me NO, Bad Dog! Yeah right like that ol'women could ever be mad at
me.  So get ready Conley The Bad Ass Basset Brothers are coming to get
you...Now we be the Bad Ass Basset Crew!

Ruger, ASTT Director and Gulf Coast Team Leader woofing in.  OMdoG! I
don't even know what to say about this new piece of intelligence brought
forward by Elphaba. I hope that this is some sort of cruel human joke.
Why would any dog want to be a varmint squirrel?  We must send in a
rescue team to rescue this poor confused hound and place him in a rehab
center.  PBF CIC Bo, Send in the PJ's and the SEAL's for the rescue.
ASTT will go in to take out the squirrels that are responsible for this
vicious attack on the free dog world.  ASTT, SEAL's & PJ's cowboy up,
were going in! Ruger out.

>From all of us here at ASTT HQ, happy Hump day, and drool to all of
those that are sick, injured or have lost a beloved houndie.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brother
Colt "Conley, get to the back of your cell, head down.  We are helping
you to "blow" this joint"
Ruger "Dogs cross dressing...as squirrels, what's next dogs crossing
dressing to be cats?"