[Dailydrool] Stairs

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Wed Nov 3 17:18:40 PDT 2010

I am so sorry for all the pupsters who have gone to the Bridge, way to many lately.It brakes my heart every time I read of another one who has left us.
On another note ...if there is anyone out there who needs steps to help your houndie to get up on the bed or sofa let me know.I have a 4 stepper good to reach your bed .Chilliepepper is not able to go on anything anymore and they are just sitting here.They are made out of plastic and snap together and have a cover you can wash.They are really good and have been used by Chillie and Elvis.I will send them to you just e-mail me.If you would like to make a donation to any rescue that is up to you.I am still using the 3 stepper for her to get in the Van.
She is hanging in there ,lots of skin brake down because of the cancer but other than that still pain free.We know we are running on borrowed time but enjoy everyday with her.She still is such a Daddy's girl.Even so Mike would be able to make it upstairs with his new leg ,he sleeps in the recliner downstairs ,because she can not make it up the stairs.
Marlene,you just made my day.I said to my Hubby ..that sounds like what I would have done,thanks for sharing.I hope your not so Evil Annie is getting better.
Drool to all in need .
Hanni & Mike Slaves to Chilliepepper and sometimes Elvis  and now also to the new 2 legged Great Grandson Cameron
(How did my daughter get to be a Grandma???)