[Dailydrool] basset rescue of montana got buster a singing all over again!

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Thu Nov 4 17:30:10 PDT 2010

everything looks great!  it turned out awesome!  glad we could help.  i love the hide & seek video!

well..had to check out buster singing  on the  site & while playing it buster created a duet while singing along with himself!....

buster does his singing for events all the time to great success...he sings for me & will do so at the drop of a hat...& is the only one here who will..(thank goodness)...but it is funny he will just start & go...once & a while he will answer someone else but for me he is pretty reliable..  goofball has a fan base that checks in with him from event  now..this year at the "because your dog is worth it" day there were folks who stopped from last years event to see him & from the pet expo back in the winter...& we did ring tones for people to & wake up calls too...

anyway...glad we could help..everything looks great & if it helps more houndies get adopted...even better!

"you have brains in your head. you have feet in your shoes. you can steer yourself in any direction you choose."     dr. seuss

"Tater Takes a Trip" @  www.blurb.com   help support basset rescue & dog mountain...get a copy or 5!  see buster in his latest creative adventures!