[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards-watch out for Vista Print tricks

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 4 22:50:39 PDT 2010

I was finally able to get on Vista Print's site tonight to order my Howliday
Cards, and boy did they pull a fast one on me.  Last year I ordered 100
cards and ran out, so this year I wanted to get at least 150.  When you
place your order you can get 100 and then the next quantity choice is 250,
which was too many.  So I went through the whole checkout thing and ordered
100 cards and paid through PayPal.  Well, after I had completed my order, a
screen came up that said Congratulations, you can upgrade your order.  First
thing was Upgrade your Card Order, $30 and a button.  Didn't say how many
more cards or give any details.  So I hit the button to find out more info.
Bad move, it did not tell me anything, just charged me $30+ and said
Congratulations your order has been placed.

So now I find the confirmation and it's for 250 cards at $60+ and I don't
want to do this, but it will not let me change my mind.  So I go onto their
customer service site, it says once an order has been placed you can not
change it but you can cancel it and get site credit.  So I hit the button
that said Cancel My Order and it tells me sorry, you cannot cancel this
order.  So now I'm going to have to dispute the charge with PayPal and
etcetera.  Already sent Vista Print a protest email, but if they've decided
to pull shenanigans like this, they're not going to allow me to change the
order.

Don't know how it will all turn out, but I am HISSED at this moment.  If you
order from Vista Print, be very careful.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net