[Dailydrool] VISTA PRINT CARDS

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Fri Nov 5 12:38:25 PDT 2010

Bonejour everybuddy, Dame Penny & Miss Polly woofin in from across the
waves in France

Dame P has an appointment with the vetman tomorrow morning at 9 am for
a progress report on her cyst.  Paws X'd .....

We have ordered our howliday cards through Vista Print and they are
here waiting to go out;  I have no idea what the system is in the US,
but here in France the cards are FREE :)))  Occasionally (like, very
often) they send out "special offers" emails and lots of things are
free.  In this case :100 postcards.  I order the 100 cards, wait a
while and go back and order the next 100 etc (I do the LONG list each
year!)  All I have to pay is the postage :)))) (which works out around
10$ for 100 cards).  Not bad, no?

Hugs to all.  I have just signed up for the exchange.

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org
http://mascollection.free.fr