[Dailydrool] happy burp-day

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 12:22:55 PDT 2010

ANNIE !  it's not Burp-day, it's mommys burfday, ok but meez gotz  little
storiy to tell, daddy cum home early  wif a burfday cake and he tell  mommy
dat he bought it fur her so she can go down ta dat  SS building and
celebrate her 62 ish day wif her geeky & freaky friends    bwahahahahahahah  daddy
he laughfin so hard he had sit down in him  chair  but mommy no laughin ,
nose sir not eebin a chuckle, she beez sick 2  days wif one of dem bad
migraines, sez she dieing fur sure,  dady sez "  let's go girls, we go make funeral
arrangments fur your mudder,  mommy  sez  BILL go eat  SH**   wif those
udder two turd grazers an  leeb me alone !!!

Evil Annie & Maggie Wags