[Dailydrool] Looking for Area Rugs

William Bartlett sebmlebm at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 13:10:30 PDT 2010

If you already have some dogs then you can purchase any area rug and then put
your own dog on it after your stretch it out on the floor.

 Thanx,

Duff
Home of used bassets since 1982.
Never ask a furniture salesman for a stool sample!
Its never tomorrow, its never yesterday--its always today.
[Reduce greenhouse gases. Teach a liberal sign language. © 1997 Duff]