[Dailydrool] Looking for Area Rugs

suzique2u at aol.com suzique2u at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 12:16:20 PDT 2010

I'm hoping some of you may be able to guide me to a website or store that carries area rugs with dogs on them, preferrably bassets, of course. I'm finally getting laminate on my main floor next week, but know I'll need a few area rugs by the slider, garage and front doors. I'd love to find one with bassets. I do have one large round one in my kitchen that I will keep, but could use a 5' 8' size (or larger) and some smaller ones. Color is not important really as everything goes with bassets.

Drool and prayers to all in need!

Feel free to email me privately at suzique2u at aol.com

Thanks and drool on!