[Dailydrool] Last call for 2011 DD Calendar orders

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 18:49:10 PDT 2010

Hi all.  I just wanted to remind everyone that the link to purchase the 2011 DD Calendar will be closing very soon.  Sunday Nov 7th will be the last day to place your order.  Here is the link  http://www.cecilgraphics.com/DD2010/purchase.php   Any questions just email me off list.
A HUGE Thank You to everyone who has ordered a calendar.
Take care,Ellie and her hounds Artie, Ballize, Milly and of course GM Thelma Lu