[Dailydrool] jade, jasmin with Lilly and PW Justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Nov 5 22:54:29 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all, healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in, we are sending heart healing drool
to the slaves and furfriends of Earl, BoW, Mr. Wilson, Bunnie and Nikki
who have all gone to the Bridge and we will ask the slaves to light a
candle in their memory.

We are sending welcome drool to Barney and Consuelo and get well and
stay well drool been sent to Dame Penny and Dayna's

Mothers as well as stay well drool to all the seniors in the Northern
Hemisphere with winter approaching.

The highlight of the week end will be watching our equine heroin
Zenyatta hopefully showing the boys and girls how it is done by making
it 20 out of 20 wins in the Breeders Cup  run at Churchill Downs this
evening.

During the night us girls could not believe what our cotton picking eyes
saw; in the early hours of the morning we heard something

Come into our bedroom , both opening one eye we saw the slave William
with his hand  in our treat draw ,so our tales get to start wagging and
he walks out chomping one of our treats without sharing.

We will discuss it with him when he gets back from dropping the slave
Johnathan off at the office this morning.

Jade and Jasmin we are wishing all the slaves and houndies a good week
end.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in.

Slaves William and Johnathan.