[Dailydrool] poop smell remover

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 6 07:33:40 PDT 2010

Several weeks ago, Elvis had a poop incident on the couch overnight. Of course the fabric couch...he was on a blanket, but there was lots of fluid too. I washed the cushion covers. Sprayed half the couch with Lysol. Sprinkled it with baking soda. Nothing got rid of the smell. Noone could even sit on the couch. Finally I ordered the KOE that folks mentioned on the drool. IT WORKED! I did have to spray the couch pretty well. Some of the cushions had to be sprayed a couple of times. I saturated them, even the areas of the foam that were 'nasty'. Let them sit outside until they dried. The couch is now un-scented :) We can use it again. I ordered the quart size bottle and as only a tiny bit is needed to make a gallon, it will last a long time. I got it from www.calvet.com  I have also used it on carpeting, my car and anywhere else that Elvis has 'left' a bit of stink behind. I will never go without this stuff again!
Angelika