[Dailydrool] catching up

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 12:18:10 PST 2010

I am still a week or so behind on drools, but I wanted to offer condolences
and drool to all of those in need. So sad to see so many leaving for the
bridge. I just read the write up on BoW. I got really choked up on that one.
So we want to offer up drool from 5 dogs to everyone who needs it and hugs
to all who have suffered a loss of any type.

Things here are just ok. The doxie boys are wonderful (knock on wood).
Maggie has 2 sebaceous cysts that don't seem to want to dry up at all. One
just keeps filling back up with blood. If that is all for 11 though, we are
thankful. Mazzie is of course the issue. She has had 2 or 3 more bowel
movements in her doggie diaper since I last posted about her. This is around
6 times total in the past few months. Last night she completely soaked her
doggie diaper in urine. She continues to get snotty with one of our doxies
that is the only one that will dare jump up in the recliner when she is in
it. She is barking at anything that moves outside and when she is outside
she growls at people that walk by. The boys (doxies) have started to pay
more attention to her butt area and I noticed that her place of fecal exit
looked red last night. I just can't help but feel how much worse is this
going to get because she is on 2 meds and is only 7 years old. Not giving up
on her. Just one of those days where it feels that things won't get better.

--
DRool to all in need,
Dee,