[Dailydrool] Catching up

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Nov 15 09:37:43 PST 2010

It was a beautiful weekend here in the FL Gulf Coast, so needless to say
I was out & about this weekend and away from the computer so I am just
now getting caught up on the weekend's drools. Wow what an active
weekend. So here it goes...

Colt & Ruger, PW Penny & Pw Polly Royal Guard and Gulf Coast ASTT
woofing in. That would be very sweet of your majesties to make us
accommodations in Versailles for our team, and a post mission pawty
sounds wonderful to. We are honored to protect your royal highnesses
from the squirrelistans.  With your permission we will have Ace pilot
Sadee Maye buzz (do a close flyby) of the palace to announce our
arrival. Why shouldn't the Princess have a crowning ceremony or is that
a coronation ceremony? I guess now that we are Royal Guard we need to
brush up on the Royal Protocols.  Colt and Ruger looking forward to
kissing the royal paws and protecting the royal hignee's woops,
highnesses. Colt & Ruger out.

Georgie, Were did you get that sign? "We got rid of the kids the basset
was allergic"  That is awesome...I almost spit coffee all over the
computer when I read that.   My husband & I don't have kids and everyone
always ask why we don't have any...Now I have a new answer to their
question...I bet that gets them to quit asking stupid questions!  LMAO.

Norm, Glad to here that you and your NASCAR or would that be NASRV team
are back home safe and sound. Hope you get a little time off before your
next big adventure/race.

Happy Birthday Bubba, Wishing you many tasty treats for your special
day!

Bev, Dadperson, Llewis, Nigel, & Conley, The boys and I are so very
sorry to hear that Mr. Cooper is ill.  I will pull out the special beef
liver jerky for the strongest healing drool production for the boys to
sling to Mr. Cooper.  Mr. Cooper Sir, you hang in there, Get well soon
and we know that even on 3 legs that you can rule over those hounds with
an iron paw. Virtual Hugs, drool, and prayers all the way around to
humans and hounds.  P.S. Glad to hear that Mr. Cooper is back home with
the family.  Thank you Debbie for the update. The boys will continue to
drool for Mr. Cooper until he is fully recovered and has transitioned to
life as a 3 legger. We know that this little set back will not slow you
down for very long.

Marlene...thanks for sharing your story of gas bomb Annie, and the
miniature Irish wolfhound. I needed that laugh after reading the news &
having leaky eyes of poor Mr. Cooper.

More beef liver jerky drool been slung to Copper. We are drooling and
praying that you have a quick recovery.
Nerve recovery drool to Pat, and get-up and go drool for Pw. Gus.  We
are praying and drooling that you don't have any  more rear-end trouble.

The boys are still slinging drool to Riley.  I cannot bring myself to go
look at his pictures...I will trust the droolers reports that have.
Please let me know when the pictures of a healthier Riley are posted.

Drool to Leslie to wash out those nasty flu bugs. Hope that you have a
speedy recovery.

Congratulations to Drummer on scoring a high valued prize!  Bunnies are
harder to catch than a squirrel.  Rock on old man!

Whew...What a weekend of drools, I laughed, I cried...this weekends
drools had it all laughter, heart wrenching drama.  I don't know if it
would make a better Life Time movie of the week or country & western
song.

Love & drool to all,
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger