[Dailydrool] Voting in the shelter challenge for the computer impaired

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 12:37:15 PST 2010

Aloha. I am not very clever with my computer and don't know how to get the
"shelter challenge" to automatically appear in my mail every day as a reminder
(I am told this is possible). However, I have discovered how to access the site
without remembering the address every day. (: I go to my search engine slot and
type in the words Shelter Challenge. The website pops up as the first listing. I
click on that, and the information for Montana remembers itself every day and is
there waiting for me. I recommend this technique to other computer challenged
Droolers.