[Dailydrool] Reminder for Shelter Challenge Daily

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sun Nov 7 12:46:53 PST 2010

The daily reminder that I get isn't specifically for the Shelter Challenge,
it's for the Click for dogfood page.  As soon as I do that, I click on the
Shelter Challenge which is just over to the right hand side of the page,
vote and then hope that I've spelled the name of the animal I'm supposed to
identify properly.

Don't laugh.  I generally do this in the morning and not only have I found
that I lack spelling skills early in the day, but one morning I could not
identify a goat --- guess I'm just not used to see a goat first thing in the
morning.

So, click away and let's help Leslie and the bassets of Montana.

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil