[Dailydrool] Milkbones

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 8 23:20:51 PST 2010

A friend of mine recently gave me some "Senior" Milk Bones that her two
little yappy dogs would not eat, so I gave them to the girls as treats, and
they loved them!  Of course Gracie and Anna will eat anything so that
doesn't really count, but Miss Holly the Picky loved them too.  And Holly is
like Mikey, she hates everything.  We used them all up and Gracie and Anna
are back on the big Milk Bones, but I bought another box of the Seniors for
Holly.  Holly came to me with problem teeth (several missing) so she will
not usually eat things that are hard to chew, plus she's tiny, but the
Senior Milk Bones are smaller than the large ones that I get for Piglet One
and Piglet Two, and they must taste really good.  Thought I'd mention it in
case someone else has an older, small, picky dog with not so great teeth.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net