[Dailydrool] Howliday postage share anyone?

Jaime Brigance brigancehappy at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 07:33:56 PST 2010

Greetings Droolers;

Regarding Howliday card mailing, I was wondering if anyone out there would like to share postage with me?  My cards are 5.47" x 4.21".  I shared postage with someone last year and it was a wonderful way to save money.   Please drop me an email if you think my size card would work with your group, or let's make a group of our own.

I'm on the mid list, but if you are on the full list and would let me share postage, that would be great, I just have to know before about the 15th, if I need to upgrade to the full list.  I ordered 250 cards already.

Its so wonderful that the signal to the holidays to begin starts here with DROOL.  I love that.  My daughter is excited to see all the hounds.

Sending drool & healing to all those in need and extra love to those whose babies have passed on this year.

warmth & fur,

Jaime Brigance
Seaside, Oregon