[Dailydrool] Diggory

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 9 08:54:32 PST 2010

We were walking in Kingsbridge yesterday with Morse when we came across a couple
on holiday there with their basset hound, a gorgeous 11 year old basset called
Diggory! I gave him a treat and received the lovely basset Look. Today I googled
his name to see if anything came up and imagine my delight when I found
this! Adorable basset with an adorable name. Morse was very keen to make his
acquaintance but Diggory was quite bored with Morse and did flat basset instead,
facing the opposite way ;0)

(scroll to the end of the page)

http://www.millersathome.org.uk/interest.htm

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB