[Dailydrool] drool withdrawls

lynne kucy ameth_dragon at yahoo.ca
Tue Nov 9 08:13:58 PST 2010

Good morning everyone, We are on vacation in beautiful Oahu Hawaii just off
Wakiki beach and I have had no basset sightings at all. If you are able to help
please email me ameth_dragon at yahoo.ca I left my fur babies with wonderful
friends and get regular updates but I've gone insane, any canine we see now is a
target of petting but nothing compares to those beautiful long ears. We have 2.5
houndless days left on the island before I go back home to my Isis ( who
probably will not be speaking to me),  Oliver and Rhea ( both fosters, Oliver
may have a furever home by the time we get back to frosty Edmonton Alberta).

Lynne