[Dailydrool] Tana Girls Howliday Creations!

Lisa Potter mom24hounds at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 11:40:28 PST 2010

What?  You say you don't know about the Tana Girls Howliday creations?!
Well we're hear to tell you that they are only the most wonderful
Howliday decorations in Droolland!  Our momma always decorates our home with
their creations.  First she puts up the fabulously decorated stockings
personalized just for us!  Then she puts beautiful ornaments on the tree,
again personalized just for us.  There are several colors to choose from
even!  And the bestest decoration is the gorgeous Howliday wreath she made
just for us!
And the really great part of it is, all proceeds go to help keep the Montana
Hounds & Aunt Leslie warm this winter!
To order yours or for more information, contact Anne Belle & Jennie Mae or
their mom Cookie at pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
We know you are going to love them!
Happy Howlidays,
Romeo, Juliet & Buster along with Lisa