[Dailydrool] Pw Penny and Pw Polly

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Tue Nov 9 11:50:35 PST 2010

WOW !!!! what can we say/woof????????  We is gobsmacked (well, da mum
is and she's writing this).  We never never never never thought we
would be in the same category as La Pw Misty ATB.  She was really
something special. I, Miss/Dame/Pwincess Penny remember her , and I
Miss/Pw Polly never met her, but I heard lots about her.

Thank you veryveryveryveryvery much for this honour - and believe us,
this IS an honour.

Just to prove to you that we really ARE Princesses - in March da Mum
bought us a bean bag type bed.  We also have a sofa, a raised bed and
a very comfortable crate.  Anyways, da mum bought this thing, thinking
it would be for the both of us, but because of it envelopping the form
it's not really for two bassets <sigh>  Anyways, recently we have both
decided that we BOTH LOVE it!  When one is on it the other cries,
scratches, grumbles, paces ...... etc etc   So da mum has decided.
She has ordered another one and we should have it by this weekend or
early week at latest.   It is VERY expensive but as Pw Polly (I like
that !!) has her BIG b'day coming up soon - 10 on Dec 23 - it has been
decided that it will be her early b'day pressie :)))))))
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Hugs, lurps and drool to all  We are on cloud cuckoo land !!!!!!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Pw Penny and Pw Polly :)))))))))

Thank you, Thank you Thank you.

Eleri Pastouret